Parole

Jaunumu saņemšana

Parakstieties uz portāla
"Debеts-Kredīts" bezmaksas jaunumu saņemšanu un saņemiet likumdošanas jaunumus un citu noderīgu informāciju

Ok

Atteikties no nosūtīšanas

Mūsu partneri:

Forums » Brīvā laika sarunas » Commercial platforms showcasing European clothing brands

Brīvā laika sarunas

Commercial platforms showcasing European clothing brands
Tenderness
Lietotājs
atbildes: 2

Pievienots: 28.04.2023 14:06
What are the key criteria I should consider when searching for European fashion brands on online platforms that showcase these brands and what are the benefits of shopping on these sites?  
Patika ziņojums?
Jā (0)
Nē (0)
Citāts  
Hauscat
Lietotājs
atbildes: 2

Pievienots: 28.04.2023 18:42
I buy European fashion brands online very often and I can tell you what I considered when browsing the different platforms. An important factor for me was to make sure the site had a reputation and offered authentic products from the brands I was interested in. In addition, I was interested in, the wide range of products and sizes, as well as the detailed descriptions. My first purchase on the website https://symbol.fashion/other/store/women/moncler , was the brand moncler. Now I do most of my purchases on this platform, as the best European brands are gathered in one place.  
Patika ziņojums?
Jā (0)
Nē (0)
Citāts

Par portālu Portāla noteikumi Sazinies ar mums Paziņot par kļūdu Reklāma Rekvizīti Video  

Tālrunis: 28331590     E-pasts: info@d-k.lv   www.d-k.lv

Copyright © 2009 — 2022 Latvikon

SIA "LATVIKON" Ģertrūdes iela 63, Rīga, LV-1011 LV40003167602